Glare is a distracting and sometimes dangerous excess of bright light, and can happen day or night. Glare can cause squinting, eye fatigue, and in extreme cases, even temporary blindness.
Did you know…
- In daylight, glare can occur when walking indoors to outdoors, moving from shade to sunlight, even from reflected light off of surfaces like cars or sidewalks
- At night, glare can occur from oncoming headlights while driving, or from bright reflections off of wet roads, even signs
- Glare can impair visual comfort and visual quality, which can diminish healthy sight
Anti-reflective (AR) treatments are available for many lens products to help protect your eyes. AR treatments are proven to significantly reduce glare while increasing visual comfort.
Best of all? These types of lens treatments and materials, plus others like photochromics and polarized lenses, can often be bundled into one lens product for maximum versatility, as well as eye protection.
- Phone: (281) 238-5124
- Fax: (281) 306-5619
Friendswood, TX 77546
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed